Monday, October 3, 2011

Flynn Rider :]




 Flynn Rider the cat :D

Isn't he cute??!


Mmkay.

So my sister, Marisa, found this cat a couple of months ago whilst riding her bike with a friend. And even though my parents said no (about a million and two times) she brought it home, much to their dismay. So she was grounded "until you find that cat a home, no, not our home!!" Well.... They cat's still here. LOL 

So we've named him Flynn Rider.

Idk why... you know it's not like anyone in our house is addicted to Tangled or anything... ME! 
I love it :]


So, I guess in some way I've claimed the cat (ONLY KINDA) but I'm not telling Risa that... And that's ok. Because once he's all groweded up he's moving in with the neighbors. 
They've got a barn.

BUT until then, wittle Rider is my accessory and what an adorable accessory he is!


P O C K E T   K I T T Y .


He's really fascinated with computers... Idk why.


And he's even cute straight outta the tub!

LOL so in short, he's fun to have around. But that doesn't mean I don't love my other pets more 
(sorry Rider)

I actually have to live with them longer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment