Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm thankful for

Every day I'm thankful for a number of things that are too numerous to count but I'm going to try and limit it to a list of 10.

1. Love. Without love our existence would definitely be a sad one. Love is never-ending and it makes me extremely happy to realize how much of it I have in my own life.
2. Faith.
3. Prayer. Though I don't pray nearly as much as I should, I feel very lucky to have the access to my Heavenly Father whenever and wherever I need him and that no matter how long it's been since we last talked, he will always hear and answer me.
4. Family. I consider everyone in my life that has influenced me for good apart of my family (friends, neighbors, parents, siblings, etc) and though they're a little messed up at times, they're some of the most amazing people I know.
5. Beauty.
6. Spiritual Moments.
7. Trials. They may be hard and I may not always be able to accomplish them on my own, but they help me become a better person even if I can't see it at the time.
8. Strength. Through the strength/courage to believe in myself, I can make it through life's little incidences and heartache.
9. Repentance. I rely on repentance daily and I'm incredibly grateful for the atonement.
10. Smiles. Last but for sure not least.

What are some things you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment